What is your telephone number?
This colorful, educational social skills App for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® has all 56 illustrated picture cards (plus audio of each card text) from the All About You, All About Me Fun Deck by Super Duper Publications. Select the cards you want the students to see, and have them ask and answer essential questions about getting to know someone. The prompts include basic questions like, “What is your name?” and “What is your home address?” as well as open-ended statements like, “Tell me about your friends.”
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration, and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt. The student then gives a verbal response. After each answer, tap the green (correct) or red (incorrect) button to score the student’s verbal response. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the side. To move to the next player, tap the bar at the top of the screen and select a name. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Game Options menu. You can leave a game temporarily and return to it later by selecting Pause Game from the menu. To return to the game, select Continue Game from the main menu. When you finish, view the results in a graph, and print or email your data.
All About You, All About Me Fun Deck App lets you:
- Use the app in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Select all 56 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
- Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
- Advance players and cards manually or automatically.
- Receive feedback for incorrect and/or correct responses.
- Discontinue game play and continue at any time.
- View results in a graph and see which questions a player missed during a session.
- Print, E-mail and share your results.